We would like to ask you to join our Sewing Challenge !
Give life to any of our fabric, you can make anything ! Your own clothes, kids clothes , pouches , totebags , or anything for your home accesories. Show your make on Instagram with #TokoencitToLife , and win our monthly perks and gifts !
We believe that in the middle of this crazy life , we all need a little time for ourself. Its is said that sewing encourages mindfulness and reduce stress and anxiety. The meditative action of sewing encourages positivity and feelings of relaxation. Concentrating on making one particular piece makes you become immersed in the situation and unwind your mind.
We all know that there has been a lot of environmental issue in the fashion industry. Sewing your own clothes, including refashioning and upcycling is actually a way to lessen your own environmental impact.
By increasing the process of acquiring the clothes , like sewing or putting your ideas into the clothes, it makes you feel a bit more connected to the piece. And hopefully you can wear and keep it longer in your closet.
And TODAY ,
We have launch our first #TokoencitToLife Challenge !
To complete “brb, Swimming! Fabric collection, we are giving out a swimming pattern by Wiksten for anyone who dare to enter our first challenge.
How To ?
- Give life to any of The Babybirds fabric , shop here
- Follow , Post and Tag with @tokoencit @thebabybirds and #TokoencitToLife
- Challenge period 1-30 November 2019
- Anyone may enter , we’ll choose the winner randomly
- Winner gets to choose either SeabrightSwimmer or VernazzaTwoPiece by Wiksten plus 10%OFF online shopping voucher for fabric at Tokoencit.
Remember : Only made product not store bought eligible for the challenge
Happy Sewing Eveyone !